Michigan Headache & Neurological Institute is located in Ann Arbor, surrounded by the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and Washtenaw Community College. We include the local academic community as well as the greater Detroit metropolitan area in our research patient population. The Institute is located 23 miles from the Detroit Metro Airport, and has spacious free parking.
The MHNI campus includes 20 clinical examination rooms, acute care accommodations, procedure rooms for infusion and interventional treatment, physical therapy, laboratory, behavioral medicine, and neurodiagnostic facilities and staff. MHNI also incorporates a sleep facility under the direction of a board certified sleep medicine specialist and registered sleep technologists. The Institute maintains strict confidentiality and security standards compliant with Joint Commission requirements. The multidisciplinary team of professionals at MHNI includes specialists in Headache Medicine, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Pain Anesthesiology, and Psychology (PhDs), as well as Physical Therapists, Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses, Medical Technologists (ASCP), and a Psychometrician.
Facility Amenities include:
- Dedicated and experience RN coordinators and administrative research staff
- Central IRB capabilities
- Onsite lab for specimen collection and processing
- -20 degree Celsius freezer and access to dry ice
- 12-lead ECG machines
- Secured and temperature controlled drug storage
- Secured records storage
- 4 bed sleep diagnostic facility and staff
- Fully equipped conference room
- Adequate space and equipment for Monitors
- High-speed wireless internet access
- EDC capability
- Hazmat certified personnel